Influenced by the iconic Southern California lifestyle, Tina + Jo embodies chic sophistication in an effortless and timeless way. Individually hand-dyed and eco-friendly, we seamlessly fuse luxurious modal and novelty knits into effortless bodies and classic silhouettes. Specialty washes are developed each season while every piece from our collection is hand dyed using innovative techniques that draw inspiration from nature.
Based in Los Angeles and founded in 2012 by Lisa Yoon, a veteran in the fashion industry, Tina + Jo thrives to sustain contemporary price points while maintaining local fabric and garment production. Tina+Jo can be found in specialty boutiques, high-end retailers, and department stores worldwide.
- OWNER/ FOUNDER : LISA YOON
- BORN: SEOUL KOREA
- CURRENT RESIDENT : STUDIO CITY, CALIFORNIA
- SCHOOL: CSUN MAJOR FINE ART
- PAST WORK EXPERIENCE : LA MANUFACTURE OVER 15 YEARS ALSO DID FREELANCE INTERIOR DESIGN.
- INSPIRATIONS: NATURAL ELEMENTS LIKE FLOWERS, LANDSCAPE, SUNRISE ETC)
- OTHER INTERESTS: COOKING, GOING TO GALLERIES, WATCHING FOREIGN FILMS
- CELEBRITIES: ANGELINA JOLIE, KATE MOSS
- YOUR FAVORITE MATERIALS: ANY FABRIC WITH TEXTURES.
- YOUR CONTEMPORARY MUSE OR INSPIRATIONS: YUMI'S VINTAGE LINE, MISSIONI, GEORGIO ARMANI,
- JOURDAN DUNN, CARA DELEVINGNE